Gold is a chemical element with the symbol Au.
Gold is one of the most highly-desired and useful metals in the world.
1. 50% of Gold today, has been used to make ornamental objects and fine jewellery for thousands of years.
2. 40% of gold Today, many governments, individuals and institutions hold investments of gold in the convenient form of bullion.
3. 10% of gold today, The electronic age: Did you know your Mobile phones contain about 0.034g of gold.
4. Gold is chief industrial use. Gold's high malleability, ductility, resistance to corrosion and most other chemical reactions, and conductivity of electricity use in corrosion resistant electrical connectors in all types of computerized devices. Gold is also used in infrared shielding, colored-glass production, gold leafing, and tooth restoration. Certain gold salts are still used as anti-inflammatories in medicine.
Lead is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula PbS.
Lead–acid batteries for the storage of energy.
Our Lead ore are specifically use on
1. The Global EV automotive fleet expanded significantly over the last decade, battery material demand.
2. Infrared detectors, Photo optic applications, Slip property modifier used in friction industry for enhancing heat conduction and regulating friction coefficient.
Uranium is a very important element because it provides us with nuclear fuel used to generate electricity.
Uranium-238 can be used to generate plutonium-239, as a nuclear-reactor fuel supply.
Nuclear power plants do not pollute the air or emit greenhouse gases. They can be built in rural or urban areas, and do not destroy the environment around them.
Nuclear waste can be converted into Radioactive Diamond Battery that will run for 28,000 Years. Powered by NDB.
Uranium is also the major material from which other synthetic transuranium elements are made.
In a breeder reactor uranium-238 captures neutrons and undergoes negative beta decay to become plutonium-239. This synthetic, fissionable element can also sustain a chain reaction.
Plutonium-238 is a vital power source for deep space missions
The Construction and Building Technology sector covers all the skilled areas that are related to the construction world.
This sphere includes various methods to use design and technology to create buildings that contribute to a more humane and environmentally responsible built world. Alfa Industries delivers innovative solutions for architectural design strategies.get the product catalog
Manganese Ore Price